Contact Us
  Indigenous Health  
  Advance Care Planning  
  Community Care Licensing  
  Chronic Disease  
  End-of-Life Care / Hospice Palliative Care  
  Environmental Health  
  Health Alerts  
  Health Topics  
  Healthy Living & Communities  
  Home and Community Care  
  Hospital Services  
  Injury Prevention  
  Mental Health & Addictions  
  NH Connections (medical travel service)  
  Overdose Prevention  
  Pregnancy - Maternity - Babies  
  Primary Health Care  
  Public Health  
  Seniors Health  

Environmental Health Contacts

Complaints and Inquiries

Please note that Northern Health only responds to matters of public health; matters that affect the general public.  Examples include sewage entering neighbouring properties from a failed septic system and food-borne illness outbreaks. 

However, we are available to provide information and advice on issues affecting an individual and private homes such as mould or a sewage backup within your primary residence.  Please contact your primary health care provider, such as your family physician, for information regarding your personal health.

Landlord tenant questions should be directed to the Residential Tenancy Branch.

Contact Your Local Environmental Health Office or Send Us an Email


*Please note that this email is checked once per day.  Please call your local office regarding urgent matters. Thank You

Local Offices

    Northern Interior

Prince George

 (250) 565-2150


 (250) 983-6810


 (250) 567-6900

North West

Prince Rupert

 (250) 622-6380


 (250) 631-4222


 (250) 847-6400

North East

Fort St. John

 (250) 263-6000

Dawson Creek

 (250) 719-6500

Fort Nelson

 (250) 774-7092

 After Hours Emergencies

 MHO On-Call

(250) 565-2000